Healthy Connections Empowerment Coaching
The #1 challenge I faced after my assault was the feeling of hopelessness.
My faith in humanity was shattered.
I felt broken, damaged, lost and alone.
Was it worth living?
Did I deserve this somehow?
I robotically fulfilled my daily obligations, unable to make a move to live or die. The skills I had previously learned to heal and grow and move were overshadowed by my pain.
Until a colleague approached me with heartbreaking news of her own. She too, had been assaulted. She too, was in struggling, stuck, hopeless.
And I woke up.
I knew I could help. And I did.
Since then I have created personalized plans focused on my clients’ specific situations, integrating my unique understanding from my own experience.
I’ve been there.
I’ve had the PTSD diagnosis. I’ve lived in my car; I’ve experienced unhealthy relationships, severe insomnia, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, anger…hopelessness…
And I know the way back to HOPE, to purpose, to life!
Here is how it works:
- You will be provided with one module of Healthy Connections Empowerment training per week:
- How to be happy
- How to heal the wounds that are holding you hostage
- How to create balance and hope
- How to attract and cultivate healthy relationships
- How to manifest your vision for your life
- You will be given homework and exercises which you must complete each week
- You will be invited to participate in a weekly hour-long video call during which you may ask me any questions you have about concepts, homework, or anything else that will help you get the most out of your training
- You will have access to the private Facebook group to discuss your progress, questions and get feedback from me and other members who are journeying with you
If you want to change your life’s trajectory and bring hope back into your reality, I can help you. Now.
Commitment to life change is not for everyone. We are too often comfortable in our pain.
But if YOU are ready to make it happen, click below.
Your investment in your life is $600 per week for eight weeks.
Are you ready?